Sunday, November 25, 2012

Michelle's Concert Season - Christmas 2012

It's that time again!  Today is the last day of Thanksgiving break, which means for the next month I live on whatever food I can find and get very little sleep.  I wouldn't change it for the world.  :)  Some of you like to see me (and Kyle in some cases!) in concert, so here you go! 

November 29th - Keller Band Concert 7pm - Keller High School, Keller, TX
 - I'm only performing one piece on this concert, but it's the Poulenc piece that we'll be traveling to Chicago with, so if you want to hear it in Texas, here's your shot!

December 2nd - Schola Cantorum in Granbury 3:30pm - Granbury Theatre Co, Granbury, TX
 - We're part of the home tour that Granbury offers each year.  The concert is at the Granbury Theatre Co. and the concert is included with a home tour ticket, or tickets can be bought at the door as well. 

December 6th - Downing Orchestra Recital 7pm - Downing Middle School, Flower Mound, TX
 - I know most of you don't want to hear beginner orchestra students that I'll be accompanying, but hey, if that's your thing, it's free and these kids are awesome!

December 9th - Schola Cantorum 7:30pm - White's Chapel Methodist Church, Southlake, TX
 - Schola Christmas awesomeness. You definitely don't want to miss this!  Tickets are only $10.

December 10th - Schola Cantorum 7:30pm - Arbor Lawn Methodist Church, Ft. Worth, TX
 - more awesomeness if you can't make the other one, or if you liked it so much you want to come back!

December 11th - Schola Cantorum 7:30pm - Trinity Methodist Church, Arlington, TX
 - the awesomeness continues!

December 12th - Downing Choir Christmas Concert 7pm - Marcus High School, Flower Mound, TX
 - The school at which I teach will be performing two of my pieces and I get to conduct!  This concert is free, and you'll get to see the world premiere of my pieces. 

December 13th - Gunn Winter Concert 7pm - Gunn Junior High School, Arlington, TX
 - I'll be accompanying for Gunn Jr. High for the 7th year now.  Their choirs never disappoint!  Again, free entertainment, y'all!

December 16th - Michelle's Piano and Voice Studio Christmas Recital 3pm - Living Word Lutheran Church, Grapevine, TX
 - My kids perform their Christmas pieces in their annual recital for the holidays!  Again, mostly beginner piano and voice, but some of y'all may be in to that sort of thing.

December 21st -  Keller HS Winds Concert 2:30pm - Midwest Convention, Chicago, IL
 - Definitely the coolest thing I'm doing this year!  I'll be accompanying the Keller Winds from Keller, TX in their Midwest performance. 

Hope to see some of you at these events this Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment