Tuesday, February 12, 2013

13 weeks - Bye bye First Trimester!!

I can't believe I made it to the second trimester!!  It still feels unreal that this is really happening.  In one respect, it feels like we have a zillion years to go, but at the same time, it kinda seems like ohmygoshwe'rehavingababyinsixmonths.  

Last week I had hoped my one puke in the school parking lot would be it. 

It wasn't.

I puked one morning (at home) just randomly, and then there was the Schola concert.  It was the chamber concert, so there was only 20 of us.  I was in the front row.  We had just finished the first song when it happened.  I threw up.  In my mouth.  I had a whole concert left to sing, so I did what any real musician to do.  I swallowed it and sung the rest of the concert!

My OB celebrated the start of my second trimester by sending me a bill for what her fees would be from now through delivery.  Thank you Lord for amazing insurance through Kyle's company!   I know that's not all the bills that will be coming, but it was a relief to see that that one was not huge.

Other than that, this week has been pretty bland and boring.  I still feel like I am in this fog of tiredness that I have never felt before.  When talking to my friend Morgan today, she described it perfectly.  It's like you've stayed up for days in a row with zero sleep, yet you still have to function, even though you're barely sure of what your name actually is.  

On that note, I'm about to fall asleep on the couch.  Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment