Thursday, February 21, 2013

14 weeks

You know you're pregnant when you only shave your legs when you have an appt with your OB. 

I had a short appointment this past Friday - we listened to the heartbeat and that was about it!  I like these non-eventful, everything is normal appointments!! 

My energy is returning in spurts.  Some days I feel like my old self, and some days I feel like I'm going to pass out from sheer exhaustion.  I try to squeeze in a small nap most days between school and teaching my lessons at home.  Those tiny naps are my salvation.  Bryson is really enjoying them, too!

I've jumped into full nursery planning mode as well.  The nesting has definitely set in!  I'm ready to paint, and we're buying the crib this weekend!  Yay! 

On a side note, round ligament pain is a BITCH.  (Yes, I said bitch.  Sorry if you're reading, Mema.)

This is random, but that's how I'm feeling these days.  My brain doesn't stay in one place very long!

No comments:

Post a Comment