Wednesday, April 3, 2013

20 weeks - half way done!

Yikes.  20 weeks.  The point where you start counting down rather than up.  I feel a little bipolar this week, for many reasons.  One, William had a major growth spurt last week and is now the size of a cantaloupe.  No wonder I was so uncomfortable last week!  Second, I go back in forth between "Yay!  Our son is coming in 5 months!"  to "Ahhh!! Our son is coming in 5 months!" 

I'm worried about getting everything he needs and getting everything set up for him.  His room still needs to be cleaned out.  I know I have plenty of time, but at the same time, it feels like I don't.

His kicks are becoming more and more frequent, as are my trips to the bathroom.  Sleep is difficult to come by, mostly because of my frequent wake ups.  I'm always plenty tired, but pregnant plus ADHD that is always worse at night leads to not much rest.

We came home from Easter this weekend with a trunk FULL of stuff for William.  I've already done one load of baby clothes and got them put away.  It's so fun to have things in his closet!  I've started many projects in his room too, so I'll be sure to blog those as well for those of you that are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment