Thursday, April 11, 2013

21 Weeks - and WP's DIY wall letters!

Last week was pretty uneventful as well - I'm getting larger, but somehow I've only gained 5 pounds.  I'll take it!  I now pee an average of 87 times a night, and William kicks me non-stop.  My accompanying season keeps me going non-stop during this time, but I'm still finding a few minutes here and then to do a little work on Willie P's room.  (It's his rapper name.)

I'm so happy with how these turned out! 

I bought the letters at Joann's - they are in the wood and paper mache section, and come in all kinds of styles.  I was too excited to actually take a before picture, so look them up on the internet.  :)  Then I grabbed a package of Command Hooks, and a hammered metal spray paint can from Lowe's.  Total spent:  around $20.


This project couldn't be any easier!  Put out some newspaper, and spray away.  This paint dries in an hour, so all of you non-patient peeps can get this done quickly.

Once they dry,  place your command hooks on the back.  I just got the basic sticky ones - these letters aren't heavy, so they don't really need heavy duty hooks. 


Press them to the wall, and you're done!  Kyle had to do this part since I can't quite get my belly around the crib.  I love them!





No comments:

Post a Comment