As we wind down 2013 tonight and look forward into a new year, here are the things I would like to accomplish in 2014 (and broken into categories, just like Steffi would want it).
William Preston - Mom goals
2. Spend quality time with him, but also let him play by himself to learn to be independent.
3. Lead by example to show him a strong, loving, Christan home.
The Gibsons - Family Goals
1. Buy a house. We're ready to move from the land of the renting back to home ownership.
2. Eat at home more, and eat more real food.
3. Take a real vacation - not one where everyone tags along while I work.
1. Read my devotional EVERY DAY. Man, I make this every year and I still struggle.
2. Cook through the entire Pioneer Woman's Holiday Cookbook.
3. Make more stuff by hand and from scratch. Sewing, craft things, food, etc.
4. Support my family financially the best way I can without sacrificing quality time together.
5. Take better care of myself.
It's a lot of stuff. Let's get it, 2014.
What's on your list for 2014?