Your parents are musical? Here's your life:
1. You ALWAYS go to church on Christmas Eve. Not because you should, but because Mom is playing the organ. Or the piano. Or singing. Or all three.
2. You get to see your grandparents and godparents at least once a week because Mom and Dad have rehearsal.
3. You've already sat through more piano lessons than most children ever by age 1.
This was actually during a piano lesson. He was two feet from the piano.
4. Doesn't everyone have a grand piano, a clarinet, a guitar, and at least 7 saxophones at their disposal?
5. You change churches because the music director changes, not the pastor. (Oh, and that might have also been your mom.)
6. The national anthem at sporting events is quickly followed by a family critique session.
7. You get to football games early so you can hear the band pre-game show. (Texas, our Texas! Texas, Texas, Texas...)
8. You eat dinner at 4:30 like senior citizens so that everyone can get to rehearsal.
9. Family holidays usually involve at least one composer or conductor in attendance.
10. You will never ever ever live down that you made your mother puke in the middle of a concert when she was pregnant with you, and she swallowed it and kept on singing.
Yup, that happened.