1. I have an adorable husband and an even more adorable two year old boy. Our house is loud and full of cars and dinosaurs. Sometimes it drives me nuts, but most of the time I like it.
2. I am a full time musician. Not one of those that shoves amps and guitars into my hatchback, but one that actually works. I teach voice, piano, and I'm an accompanist for several choirs and our church.
What? Sometimes I practice the organ in leggings. Don't judge.
3. I love Dr. Pepper and naps. These two things make me able to survive.
4. I need a little bit of time on my own most days. Even 20 minutes makes a huge difference in my personality.
5. I love clothes and shoes and make up, but I change into my pjs and throw my hair up as soon as I'm done for the day.
What's coming up on the blog?
1. More clothes! I have a lot of fun picking out my outfits for school every day, and I thrive on finding fun things on a budget.
2. Crockpot meals! I'm going to start cooking way more in this thing. I'm far too tired at the end of the day to cook an awesome meal, so I'll share my findings with you.
3. October's Deal! Last month was my little "Out of Treats" sign, and this month will be another fun thing you're sure to need.
Is there anything you want to know? Ask away, and I'll answer on the next post.