Monday, September 21, 2015

"Out of Treats" Halloween sign

Today is the first day of fall!  (***Edit***Apparently, fall this year starts on September 23rd, not today!  In my heart, though, it's already fall.)

  Fall is my absolute most favorite time of the year, and if I hadn't been sick all weekend (thanks for coming to school sick, kids!), then my pumpkins would be out.  I love the colors, the crispness in the air, Baylor football, boots, cardigans, etc.  It's a magical time of year!

On a related note (and it is related, I promise!), I've noticed that many times, people want my crafty goodies for themselves, so I've decided to offer them on here!  I've been following this cool blog, Living in Yellow, and she does the coolest thing.  She picks one clothing item or accessory and features it on her blog and in her etsy store for the first ten days of the month, then they are all shipped out.  I love this!  I'm going to be doing the same thing, except with crafty goodies instead.

So back to how this is related to fall.  Every year I get asked to make this fun sign, so I've decided to make it the first item featured on my blog.

 Usually I have to put this sign up because I've eaten all of the candy.  You might just want to put your kids to bed or have time to yourself.  Want it for yourself?  It's available here!  This is only available until September 30th, and all signs will be shipped out by October 10th.

Have you started decorating for fall yet?  What's your favorite part of this wonderful season?

No comments:

Post a Comment