Wednesday, June 26, 2013

32 weeks

William had a HUGE growth spurt this week!  Looking at my baby bump pic from last week to this week, there was a huge change.  I also gained 3 more pounds this week, but since I haven't had much movement on the scale the last few weeks, that's fine with me.  I'm still only at 17 pounds total with 8 weeks to go, so overall, very pleased.

Still no stretch marks, surprisingly!  There were a few mornings when I thought I had a few, but then I realized I had just wiped powder on my belly by accident, or it was an indentation from the sheets.  Whew!  My belly button is still an innie, but I'm still not holding out that it's going to stay there. 

Here's my belly bump pic from this week:

 See???  Huge!! 

This week I got to have an emergency root canal.  Yay!  It sucked, and my teeth are sore, but I'm glad to know it's taken care of and I don't have to worry about my tooth putting me in preterm labor (yes, it can happen).  The dentist worked very well with my OB to make sure WP and I were well taken care of. 

I still get some sleep, but I do have some random moments of waking up in the middle of the night needing a glass of water RIGHT NOW or just wide awake, but after the dog and I get up for a little bit, we both manage to go back to bed and sleep a bit longer.  I'm loving my summer schedule being pregnant - it's really helped.  I can sleep in a little if I don't get quite enough sleep the night before. 

Of course, there's always the occasional night when I pass out while playing SkipBo on my phone...


8 weeks left to go - keep cooking little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment