Monday, January 6, 2014

Teachanista: Cold Weather Clothes

I love clothes.  I love clothes a little too much.

My fellow teachers know though, the champagne taste doesn't match the teacher happy hour budget, so I have to be creative.  I love to piece together outfits for work, knowing I didn't pay NEAR as much as whatever I might have seen on Pinterest.

Today was RIDICULOUSLY cold.  Y'all.  I live in Texas for the warm temperatures and the tacos, not for this random 20 degree mess.  I have a little bit of a flat addiction, so I really don't have many pairs of shoes that keep my feet toasty warm, but thanks to the hubby, I have a new Christmas pair!


With a jacket and a pair of gloves, I managed to stay warm enough!  
 Orange Cardi - Target
Striped Grey Tee - Gap
Black Skinnies - Old Navy
Boots - Madden Girl (Kyle ordered them from Amazon)
Blue Scarf - Ok, this is the one random one that I got when I went to Germany!

I topped it off with my go to earrings - pearl studs.  Simple and classy, they fit with anything.  

Where is your favorite place to shop for teacher clothes?

No comments:

Post a Comment