Thursday, June 5, 2014

IT'S SUMMER!!!!

Oh my goodness, so much has happened in the last couple of months!  We packed, we moved, finished up another school year, went through the busiest time of my job, all with a baby.  We're still settling in, but now that I'm out of school, I can get back to the important things, like blogging!

Here's what you can look forward to this summer on my blog:

 - the return of Wannabe Pioneer Woman!  I have a sweet new kitchen that I am ready to cook in!
 - our new house tour!  As I get things put together, I'll show it off on here.
 - our staycation
 - WP's first birthday coming in August *sob*
 - our many fun summer projects!

I'm so excited about this summer.  Last summer, I was super pregnant and spent most of the summer being huge and going to bed at 8pm.  I have a lot to make up for!


No comments:

Post a Comment