Sunday, February 8, 2015

Worthwhile Project: January

When I decided on my one little word for 2015, I didn't know how hard it was going to be!  I didn't know it would make me question everything I was doing in life to make sure that I was living my life how I wanted it to be.  January was so hard, I almost thought about not continuing the project, which is why this blog post is a week too late. 

Here's my January day by day:

January 1 - Kyle and I went to the Baylor bowl game and had a great date day.
January 2 - I organized the pantry and revitalized my blog.
January 3 - WP snuggle time!
January 4 - We took down the Christmas decorations.
January 5 - prepared for the semester
January 6 - blogged
January 7 - workout
January 8 - Taught WP to say tea
January 9 - contacted band directors for spring accompanying
January 10 - rested
January 11 - family time
January 12 - took care of a sick WP
January 13 - took care of a sick WP
January 14 - still a sick WP
January 15 - rested
January 16 - rested
January 17 - cleaned and organized my car
January 18 - friend time
January 19 - family time
January 20 - practiced contest music
January 21 - taught WP to eat with a fork
January 22 - started a new student
January 23 - mastered a hard accompaniment
January 24 - friend time
January 25 - began painting an old desk
January 26 - celebrated Kyle's Nana's 87th birthday
January 27 - contest rehearsals
January 28 - went to sleep early!
January 29 - contest rehearsal
January 30 - celebrated Kyle's birthday
January 31 - played a major contest, made WP a pillow

Some of these may seem not that important, but they were all things that were part of things I find important.  Some days, resting was the best thing I could do for myself.  Some days, I felt like I was rocking the world, some days, I felt like I was drowning.  There's a lot going through my head about what I want my life to look like, but I think that will come with time. 


How did your one little word go in January?


No comments:

Post a Comment