So, the last thing I posted was 6 months ago. I'm aware. You see, I've been so busy making sure my life was worthwhile, that I let anything that wasn't a top priority drop. There were two weeks in May that I never even turned on the tv. Summer is almost over, and I feel like I'm still recovering from spring. So what the heck was I doing?
- I had the busiest accompanying season of my career. There was a lot of difficult music to be played, and I played it. I am so thankful to have had all the work!
- In the midst of my busy season, our sweet music minister had to have surgery and I was supposed to fill in for 2 weeks. It ended up being 2 months! It was fun, and my organ skills definitely improved, but made for a 7 day work week!
- Kyle got a promotion! Ok, so this wasn't me, but it meant some different schedules for him, which meant more work on the home front for me.
- We bought a new car! I had driven my Nissan Versa to near death, and it just didn't have space I needed. I brought home an awesome Mazda CX-5.
Oh, and I met Derek Holland from the Texas Rangers while I was signing paperwork.
- I finished up a school year at 3 new schools. Whew. A change is good, but hard!
- We went on mini-vacation with my parents, a vacation just the three of us, and a girls' weekend (just me, Kyle and WP didn't go).
- I'm working on a decluttering project, threw a birthday party for my soon to be 2 year old, redid said 2 year old's room, several home projects, and all that other life stuff.
Y'all, it's been a really busy 6 months! I've got a lot more in store for the last half of 2015, but we can talk about that later.